- 1630 Heights Blvd.
- Houston Heights / MLS 41389904 / $1,895,000
- Victorian masterpiece finally released to market after decades of painstaking custom craftsmanship. Sprawling yard & spacious garage apt.
West University Plac
- 6608 Vanderbilt St
- West University Plac / MLS 38287424 / $3,200,000
- Stately home on 20,000 SF on one of West University's most premier streets. Extensively remodeled in 2002. Lavish pool and lush landscaping adorn the backyard.
- 623 E. 7th 1/2 St.
- Heights / MLS 72906904 / $949,000
- Charming Victorian with a truly distinct facade. Backyard is a must-see with a covered patio overlooking the gorgeous pool and lush landscaping.
- 326 B Aurora St
- Sunset Heights / MLS 19832998 / $629,900
- Creole inspired new construction with high end finishes including marble, site built cabinets and Wolf 36'' range. All in a walkable community.
- 410 W. 18th St
- Houston Heights / MLS 98898534 / $939,000
- Located in the heart of the Heights just one block from shops, galleries and restaurants, 3BR/3.5BA custom home built by Rohe & Wright Builders
- 632 Oxford St.
- Houston Heights / MLS 13573609 / $749,000
- Beautiful home highlighted by custom cabinetry, tray ceilings, veranda off master, elegant flow and finished 1/1 garage apartment in ideal location.
- 4912 Braeburn Dr.
- Bellaire / MLS 6764846 / $1,279,900
- Amazing amount of space (living area and outdoors) in a hugely desirable location. Pool and back porch are inviting. Custom finishes and natural light throughout.
- 2304 Branard St.
- Upper Kirby / MLS 28185367 / $879,000
- Stunning Upper Kirby contemporary home with 1st floor living. 3rd floor terrace w/ fireplace & plumbed for outdoor kitchen. Plus it’s elevator ready.
- 315 E. 27th St.
- Sunset Heights / MLS 64148148 / $449,000
- Stylish renovated bungalow extensively updated. Multi-leveled deck overlooks backyard large enough for a pool, outdoor kitchen or your hearts desire.
Rice / Museum Distri
- 1122 Autrey St.
- Rice / Museum Distri / MLS 68239754 / $255,000
- Distinctive architectural style with open floorplan, high beamed ceilings, dark wood floors and a tree-shaded porch centrally located near Rice.
- 520 Birdsall St.
- Rice Military / MLS 32645497 / $799,900
- This bright and light-filled home offers an open concept floor plan, hardwood floors throughout, a professional grade kitchen and elevator.
- 834 Azalea St.
- Garden Oaks / MLS 79983083 / $775,000
- Beautifully updated light-filled home in desirable Garden Oaks on large lot with mature shade trees, pool, mosquito & sprinkler system and garage apartment.
- 746 W. 42nd St.
- Garden Oaks / MLS 70214377 / $1,099,900
- Stunning new construction w/ modern craftsman style on large lot. Well appointed with thoughtful design choices like kids study & 2nd laundry.
- 2803 Cornell St
- Sunset Heights / MLS 164395 / $625,000
- Live in luxury surrounded by Carrera marble countertops, hickory hardwood floors, and custom cabinets & lighting. Rooftop deck offers wonderful view.
- 1711 Candlelight Place Dr.
- Candlelight Place / MLS 15956456 / $659,900
- Family home with flow and space for entertaining. Beautiful front yard landscaping and lush backyard. Close to multiple parks.
- 510 Knox St.
- Rice Military / MLS 39944045 / $649,000
- Centrally located home with a rare backyard features a kitchen designed for a chef, 1st floor living, a game room and 4th bedroom.
- 1914 Blodgett St.
- Museum District / MLS 2548024 / $549,000
- Innovative townhomes featuring European gourmet kitchens, private yard/terrace, LED lighting fixtures and numerous energy efficient systems.
- 4322 Hazelton St.
- Willowbend / MLS 66647989 / $429,000
- Wonderful rare 4 bedroom home in Willowbend with hardwoods, updated kitchen, formals and sunroom. Recent AC is a plus.
- 616 E. 19th St
- Houston Heights / MLS 76151213 / $1,795,000
- Beautifully appointed custom home on a 10,000 sq ft lot. Kitchen features oversized marble island and mother of pearl backsplash.
- 639 Allston St
- Houston Heights / MLS 26446872 / $1,249,900
- Uncommon air of elegance enhances a classic Southern design with wine room and private bonus quarters located on Hike & Bike Trail.
- 2045 Harvard St.
- Houston Heights / MLS 31590536 / $1,525,000
- Hamptons-inspired traditional home with well-appointed open interior, outdoor kitchen, bricked wine room and spacious private guest quarters.
Washington Arts Dist
- 3411 Home St.
- Washington Arts Dist / MLS 36834290 / $730,000
- The Stair House, one of four Stacked Modernist homes, features a 3-story atrium and has views of downtown Houston.
- 2415 Cortlandt St.
- Sunset Heights / MLS 82580607 / $1,450,000
- French Country-inspired home with Wolf appliances on a corner lot with room for a pool. Click for more
- 339 W. 19th St
- Houston Heights / MLS 8500864 / $1,900,000
- Historic Heights Theatre could be a perfect residence and workspace for someone with artistic sensibilities desiring an unbeatable location.
- 1816 Arlington St
- Heights / MLS 96272846 / $1,295,000
- Truly unique crisp farmhouse-inspired home with thoughtful design, detailed millwork, countless green features and ample yard space.
- 1704 Ashland St
- Houston Heights / MLS 62854454 / $729,900
- 3br/3ba Cottage in Bell Heights, gated community from Rohe & Wright Builders, offers an open floor plan with exceptional details & Viking appliances.
- 8305 Will Jordan Way
- Bellaire / MLS 77543143 / $1,499,900
- Cul-de-sac location enhances this Bellaire Mediterranean-inspired 6 bdrm home with multiple fireplaces. Amazing new construction by high-end builders.
- 1714 Ashland Unit 207
- Heights / MLS 55442451 / $968,900
- Located in the new gated enclave of Bell Heights, an adaptive reuse of the former Southwestern Bell building.
- 2620 Michaux
- Woodland Heights / MLS 57189491 / $1,300,000
- Stunning modern craftsman home situated on an oversized lot in the Woodland Heights area.
- 1545 Heights Blvd [map]
- 713.862.1600 or 800.656.7653
- 6117 Kirby Dr [map]