603 East 26th | Sunset Heights
- Approximate Completion: Early June 2020
- Designed by Brickmoon Design
- Built by Bullethoof Homes
- 4 BR | 3.5 BA
- 3,598 Sq. Ft. Living Space
- 6,000 Sq. Ft. Lot
Contact Brandon Krueger for More Information.
email@example.com | 832.457.3840
- 2-car garage attached/Rear alley access
- Edgy modern historic bungalow
- GenRed Home – Solar Ready
- 2015 IECC Home Efficiency Certification
- Advanced framing
- Spray foam insulated walls, attic spaces, crawl spaces
- Exterior facade includes a combination of artisan siding, concrete face brick, historic SB 117 siding, and extreme trim.
- 42’’ outdoor fireplace
- 30’ steel trellis in courtyard
- Integrity Marvin window package
- Standing seam metal roof on front elevation/30-year composite shingle everywhere else
- Solid core interior doors with square hinges
- Custom built inlay cabinets
- 4’’ White Oak flooring
- Hansgrohe plumbing fixture package
- Home Automation – prewired for sound, media, camera, security.
- Thermador appliance package
- 50’’ linear fireplace in living room
- Multiple historic features, including use of reclaimed material from preexisting home, such as: barn door, decorative ceiling beams, aluminum wainscoting, and shiplap walls.
Click the images below to download a PDF of the elevation, floor plans or site plan.
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan