I look forward to learning more about where you are in the process of buying, selling, or renting. But for starters, I'm guessing you'd like to know more about me so here's a bit about my background. I am a full-time Realtor who lives in Houston's darling, historic East End...one of the city's oldest cluster of neighborhoods. While I am a non-native Houstonian, originally hailing from Great Britain, I am proud to be a transplant (AKA Houstonian by choice). I feel that I have a unique perspective on our urban and suburban neighborhoods and what it really means to feel at home, and as you know, it takes no time at all to fall in love with this great city.
I'm proud to now be a part of Boulevard Realty, an independent brokerage that is also committed to "Rediscovering Houston" as your realtor, resource, and friend. Some things to know about Boulevard Realty, why I chose this firm, and how it can benefit you:
- We have a state-of-the-art new office in the Heights.
- We have about 60 agents and together, in 2021, we ranked: 54th out of 4,732 Houston real estate firms, and in the top 10 real estate firms selling in Central Houston.
- Our experienced broker consistently ranks as one of the top 25 agents selling in Central Houston and is actively involved in the community.
- Office staff to schedule my showings
- A full-service marketing team to market my properties
- A community liaison and PAC director to research governmental and political affairs as they affect homeowners and area residents
- An in-house construction, remodel, and design team that I can put to work for you All this assures you the best of my attention at all times.