$1,259,000 - 14355 Schiller Rd, Houston, TexasBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Growing Population, High Residential Turnover
- Population: 51,023
- Population Male: 24,773
- Population Female: 26,252
- Population Density: 5,376
- Median Age: 33
- Average Household Net Worth: $390,431
- Median Household Income: $48,993
- Average Household Income: $69,224
- Total Crime Risk: 10% Below National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 61.90 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 41.60 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 93.70 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 74.40 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 49.34″
- Closest Major Airport: William P Hobby (22 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Remington College-houston Cmps (3 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: Amer Intercontinental Univ (5 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Houston Texans (13 miles)
Copyright © 2021, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on April 10th, 2021 at 3:55am CDT.