$135,000 - 308a E 36th St, Houston, TexasBack to Property Details
- Community Characteristics: Low Residential Turnover
- Population: 30,225
- Population Male: 14,588
- Population Female: 15,638
- Population Density: 5,210
- Median Age: 32
- Average Household Net Worth: $236,944
- Median Household Income: $25,601
- Average Household Income: $36,905
- Total Crime Risk: 133% Above National Average
- Average January High Temperature: 62.30 °F
- Average January Low Temperature: 41.20 °F
- Average July High Temperature: 93.60 °F
- Average July Low Temperature: 73.50 °F
- Annual Precipitation: 47.84″
- Closest Major Airport: George Bush Intercontinental/houston (11 miles)
- Closest 2-Year Public College: Acad Health Care Professions (5 miles)
- Closest 4-Year Public College: University Of Houston-downtown (5 miles)
- Closest Major Sports Team: Houston Astros (5 miles)
Coldwell Banker Realty.
Copyright © 2022, Houston Realtors Information Service, Inc. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
The IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS and should be independently verified.
Listing information last updated on October 2nd, 2022 at 11:55pm CDT.