We have three offices around the Greater Houston area to serve our clients and watch the market in the surrounding neighborhoods, plus YourSpace by Boulevard Realty, our innovative coworking concept and community event space.
Our Houston Heights headquarters at 927 Studewood is where most of us are stationed seven days a week, and it is where we keep an eye on areas like:
- The Greater Heights neighborhoods of Houston Heights, Woodland Heights, Freeland, Germantown, Brooke Smith, Sunset Heights, and Shady Acres
- Timbergrove Manor & Lazybrook
- Garden Oaks and Oak Forest
- Near Northside, Northside Village, and Lindale Park
- Washington Corridor, Rice Military, First Ward, and Old Sixth Ward
- ...and basically everything in between.
This location also gives us easy access to Downtown and City Hall, where we find ourselves often for everything from Planning Commission every other Thursday to the Houston Archaeological & Historic Commission, which takes place once a month.
Our Kirby Office at 6117 Kirby is open Monday-Friday and by appointment on the weekends. This is our vantage point for neighborhoods like:
- River Oaks
- West University Place
- Boulevard Oaks & Broadacres
- Rice Village
- Museum District
- Southgate & Southside Place
- Texas Medical Center
- ...and many, many more, of course.
Finally, our home away from home is the Galveston Office at 2228 Mechanic Street, Suite 200 in the Historic Washington Building. Our Top Producer in Galveston, Robert Zahn, and agents Richard Abston, Kelly Myers, and Justin Anders work out of this office, which is also available to the rest of Boulevard and our clients as a home base from which to explore areas like:
- Galveston Island East End & West End
- Jamaica Beach
- Bolivar Peninsula
- Tiki Island and Surfside Beach
- Dickinso, Santa Fe, and Texas City
- Clear Lake
Yeah, we really do work in all of these neighborhoods.
Then there's YourSpace...
YourSpace is what you need it to be. Located on the ground floor of our office building at 927 Studewood next to Mastrantos, this is a coworking space a la WeWork that can be used by any and all Houstonians as a place to work, hold events, or network. For more information, visit space.yourblvd.com.