Grateful | Dedicated | Engaged | Informed | Connected
Thanks to our clients and dedication, we’re Boulevard Realty multi-year Top Producers! As our way of giving back, we love to volunteer and be engaged, especially in our Woodland Heights neighborhood, as well as the Heights community as a whole. It’s also just one of the ways we stay connected and informed about what’s happening and important to the neighborhoods, communities, and city in which we live. Hyper-local to city-wide, being better informed about what your current or future neighbors and fellow Houstonians love and what they would like to change helps us advise you on your next move.
What does this bring to Home Buyers & Sellers?
- Been Around the Block: You deserve agents who have been around the block. Sellers Market ≠ Buyers Market. You should have agents who have navigated through different economic cycles and can give you a seasoned perspective. Ultimately, this will help you gain an edge, whether you're buying or selling.
- Listen Up: It doesn’t matter how many houses we’ve sold if we don’t LISTEN to your unique wants and needs. So while we're ready and prepared to guide you through the home buying or selling process, we're here to listen first.
- Location, Location, Location. You’ve all heard how important it is. But how it shakes out for you depends on your unique situation—whether you’re buying or selling, how long you’re looking to live there, how much you’re planning on investing in your home, what if you have to sell quickly, etc. You deserve agents who see with both short-term and long-range goggles.
Meet the Terrells
- Multi-Year Top Producing Team at Boulevard Realty
- Recently both achieved our Broker's licences (highest level of training as a real estate agent) in order to provide our clients an elevated level of service
- $30+ Million in Production
- Aggie Alumni and award-winning volunteers
- Kenny is an Air Force Veteran and Marianne is a former Miss Texas Czech-Slovak Queen
- Live in Woodland Heights and enjoy the small town feel of the Heights
- Follow our Facebook page and check out our website to keep up with what's new with us and around the city!
Accomplishments & First Five Years in Review
Just over five years ago, after a fulfilling career as non-profit executives at a respected organization (where we met!), we took the plunge to become a team of full-time real estate professionals. As we hoped, it has filled our buckets as professionals, taken us to “Greater Heights” as servant-leaders in our community, and allowed us sustained growth and success in our industry.
None of this would be possible without YOU!
Not only do you trust us with your business time and time again, a referral from you is just about the highest compliment we can receive.
So we wanted to share our reflections, gratitude, and a few of the last 5 year's accomplishments with you:
- Consecutive, Multi-Year Top Producers 2016-present
- Top 10 Most Expensive Home Sales in the Heights 2017 & 2018
- $30+ Million in Production
- Kenny Elected to the Board of the Houston Heights Association
- Marianne Elected to the Board of the Houston Heights Woman’s Club
- Winners of the Rising Star Award for the Houston Heights Association
- 2019 Co-Chairs of the Houston Heights Association Membership Committee
- Kenny Chaired the 2018 Heights Boulevard Art Project
- October 13th, 2018 was named Kenny and Marianne Terrell Day by the City of Houston for our philanthropy and expertise in real estate
- Honorary Co-Chairs of the 2018 Art Launch
- Supported Hogg Middle School through Learn Local
- Bought our first house in Woodland Heights
Above all, we think it is really an extension of our calling as real estate professionals to continually invest in our neighborhood and our city. What else can we do for you in 2020 and beyond?
Keep up with us on Facebook and our website and don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or we can help in any way!